Twitter is the perfect platform to keep you updated with the latest happenings in your industry, market or domain. You would be able to trace what people are talking about, the buzz of the industry, trends, and insights to build your business. Twitter helps you to stay connected with the world in real-time.
Twitter has more beneficial to business over FaceBook, LinkedIn, blogs and other social networking sites. One of the reasons Twitter is so popular is due to its flexibility to support many other existing technologies and business strategies. The benefits of using twitter for business listed below would be leveraged by most of the businesses that are active on the social media platforms. Twitter would give you a priceless way to share your content and get connected with the world.
Benefits of using Twitter for Business
- Increase your online presence & build a global network of contacts for your domain
- The aim of all social media site is to engage with your target audience
- It’s a perfect social media platform to engage your customers and with twitter communities
- Reputation Management: Helps you to create and maintain your online reputation through quality tweets and engagement
- Brand awareness: It can bring the awareness of your brand globally since 51% of Twitter users follow various brands against just 16% in other social media networks
- You would be supported by your network when you are looking for answers; besides you would get new opinions and thoughts from like-minded people in your industry
- You can gain competitive advantage and knowledge from your audience by watching, listening to them on your timelines. Listening to tweets can identify market trends
- A perfect platform to promote your blog or website content
- Directing your tweets to the landing pages help to bring more traffic to your website and enhances conversions
- It connects you in a new way to existing members of your network on other networking sites
- It helps you to keep an eye on your competitor and on the competitive market at all time
- It can be used as a forum. Ask a question and someone will surely return back with an answer to guide you further
- You can share your expertise and knowledge globally
- Present your promotions on twitter. Promote your deal of the day to the world through twitter
- Most effective word of the mouth marketing where your audience are global rather than local
- It helps you to collect feedback from your customers and help them serve better with the right customer service
- Following a company/brand on Twitter will keep you informed about what’s going on and upcoming with them
- The good thing about twitter is it always keeps you posted with the latest links and updates in your domain
- The content on the tweets make your life a little bit easier by giving newer ideas about business and market insights
- Following someone you know very little about, would return you getting to know them better
I highly recommend that every business should include twitter in their business marketing strategy to increase its visibility utilizing this social media platform. For all marketers who are constantly wasting their time to find & engage their prospects, Twitter will helps you reach out to a million of prospective customers without putting forward great efforts.
To learn more about social media marketing for business and how you can leverage the benefits of using twitter for business, you can feel free to contact me. I will be more than happy to help you. You can also tweet me on Twitter @ashlesh_shah.